COMFORT AND PROTECTION GO HAND IN HAND
A new US Military standard utility glove with the optimal balance of protection and warmth in cold (0° to 40°F) and wet weather conditions.
Incorporating a highly breathable windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX®membrane and lofty fleece insulation, the glove keeps hands dry under a wide range of applications and conditions.
The glove is constructed using durable goatskin leather and four-way stretch nylon. The result is a comfotable and dexterous cold-weather glove for general equipment and vehicle operation, or heavier duty work tasks.
ActivArmr Mission Critical Gear from Ansell is designed and engineered for the real-world extremes of military service. No matter how demanding the conditions, best-in-class ActivArmr products get the toughest tasks done with confidence.
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quilted polyester insulation, liner and fleece wrist cuffs provide thermal protection
- GORE-TEX® insert keeps insulation dry, prevents heat loss and protects against sand, rain, snow and ice, which increases the ability to operate in harsh conditions for longer periods
- Breathable GORE-TEX® insert allows perspiration to escape so hands stay drier, more comfortable and less susceptible to blistering
- Four-way stretch nylon on back of hand and curved fingers improve dexterity and ergonomics
- Liner is specially designed to enhance trigger finger flexibility and overall dexterity for operating combat zone vehicles and equipment
- Goatskin on palms and fingers provides protection from cuts and punctures as well as durability to withstand heavy-duty activities
- GORE-TEX® insert adds penetration resistance to JP-8 and other Petroleum/Oils/Lubricants (POLs); as well as DEET
- Soft, nose-wipe patch on the back of the hand/first-knuckle
- Available in Folliage Green